3 Reasons to Join
- Continued fellowship & closer relationships with classmates, teachers & faculty
- Promote the interest & welfare of MSBBC&S and the furtherance of biblical education
- Provide financial support to the College & Seminary
Who Can Be A Member of the MSBBC&S Alumni Association
- Any graduate of the College & Seminary
- Any recipient of an honorary degree from MSBBC&S
Types of Membership
- Active Membership – Graduates of the college and seminary who have paid their annual dues of $100.
- Lifetime Membership – Graduates of the college and seminary who make a lifetime contribution of $1,000.00. This can be paid in two equal payments; final payment must be received in the same year.
- Honorary Membership – Any recipient of any honorary degree from the College or Seminary or any individual nominated by the Board of Trustees and approved by the voting membership. Honorary members shall be voting members upon payment of the annual dues $100.00.
- Associate Membership – Currently or previously enrolled individuals who are not degree recipients of the College or Seminary. Associate members shall have the privilege of the floor for discussion but may not offer motions, vote or hold office.
- Inactive Member – Graduates of the College or Seminary, who have not paid their annual dues.